Many people say tournaments are the driving force behind pickleball’s popularity.
However, many players rarely participate.
When you see a tournament on the schedule and decide NOT to go, what’s your NUMBER ONE reason for staying home?
Please complete this sentence by selecting one of the choices below:
"I would play more tournaments if..."
- I could compete against people more my own age. (37%)
- I didn't have to drive/fly so far. (29%)
- The entry fees were less expensive. (19%)
- The brackets started on time and ran on schedule. (10%)
- They were indoors, with no chance of getting rained out. (5%)